What to expect if you need to sell your home:
- You can count on us first to listen to what you need done and in what time frame.
- Selling a home is like bringing a new product to market. Our team is actively engaged in all aspects of preparing or “packaging” your home for sale – today’s buyer watches HGTV, looks at HOUZZ, follows friends and trends on Pinterest and thus has high expectations for what a home should look like. From our stagers, to our contractors, to our professional photographers, we make sure your home is prepped and ready to compete in the marketplace. The photos online are your first showing.
- We work together to “price” your home. We show you the competition, we discuss the appraisal process, we analyze the features of your home vs. those that sold, we agree on the preparation and set a starting price that will draw traffic, conversation and offers.
- We deploy a multi-platform “promotion” strategy to get your home in front of buyers. From traditional methods with signs and flyers to a detailed internet strategy meant to get “eyes” on the property and feet through the door.
- Our job does not end with negotiating the offer. If you have never sold a home before, there are at least two more negotiating steps to get through before settlement. First is the home inspection and the second is the appraisal. We are at your side managing the details so that we come to a “make- sense” conclusion.
- If the time to sell your home means to “move-up,” “down-size,” or get Mom & Dad’s home sold to get them to a new community, our service is comprehensive. We are the resource you can turn to when you just want some help – whether it’s to choose a paint color, to meet you at the tile store, to refer a trusted licensed vendor/contractor to make repairs/renovations, or to getting you to your next move we have the tools, the team and the time to get it done.